If you are requiring a professional preservation using our safe to handle method we can do so for you to do with what you please.
This preservation will differ from our usual preservation we use when we create your keepsakes for the following reasons:
- we need to make sure you and your little ones are safe
- we do not know what your intentions are for the raw preserved powder and as such we can only offer you the safest option
- our professional studio method of preservation contains chemicals that can burn and blister your skin if incorrectly handled
- our professional studio method is not safe for inexperienced crafting and when mixed with untested resin brands can react to the chemicals in the milk causing a dangerous gas
- our professional studio method is not guaranteed that other DNA artists will be able, or be willing to craft with it, we hold no responsibility for the denial of service from other companies to craft with your milk, this in fact is a responsible decision on the companies behalf and we fully support their decision in the rejection of doing so.
If you are requiring a this preservation service for your milk to be returned to you stable and ready to craft with, please supply us with 5-10ml of Breastmilk, your preservation time will be around two weeks before it is ready to be returned home to you.
** If you are receiving our professional method home after crafting, please note that we would have added a counter reacting solvent to dilute the risk of burn and blister to your skin if incorrectly handled, if at a later date the milk is returned to us for crating, this additive is reversed by adding additional solvent to the milk powder to prepare it for re crafting within the studio, without this step, it is not able to be confidently crafted with, we can provide a safer version of this additive to you upon request if you are wishing to use this powder in a DIY kit **